The Aegean Exporters’ Associations, one of the unique examples of public and private sector cooperation established in Türkiye, has built herself into a research, coordination, decision making and implementing institution, which works for the promotion of Türkiye’s exports and provides the smooth and functional running of the relationships between the exporters and the law making system in a rational and dynamic way.
Working in close collaboration with the Ministry of Trade, Aegean Exporters’ Associations General Secretariat comprises of 12 different associations and serves over 8.000 member companies. The annual exports realized by the members of these 12 Associations account for approximately 10% of Türkiye’s total exports.
With the support of the experience gained over the years in various fields of export promotion and the enthusiasm of her specialized personnel, the Aegean Exporters’ Associations is committed to work for the development of exports of the Aegean Region and Türkiye in general as well as the integration of member exporters with the world trade, for many years to come.
Our Associations and their establishment dates:
- Aegean Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Metals Exporters’ Association -04.09.1997
- Aegean Leather and Leather Products Exporters ‘Association -01.07.1991
- Aegean Apparel Exporters’ Association -21.09.1978
- Aegean Cereal, Pulse, Oil Seeds and Products Exporters' Association- 19.03.1940
- Aegean Dried Fruit Products Exporters’ Association -29.09.1939
- Aegean Mineral Exporters’ Association -02.09.1991
- Aegean Furniture, Paper and Forest Products Exporters’ Association -19.03.1940
- Aegean Fisheries and Animal Products Exporters’ Association -19.03.1940
- Aegean Textile and Raw Materials Exporters’ Association -19.03.1940
- Aegean Tobacco Exporters’ Association -17.04.1969
- Aegean Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Exporters’ Association -11.05.1966
- Aegean Olive and Olive Oil Exporters’ Association -19.03.1940